An Endogenous Growth Model with Expanding Ranges of Consumer Goods and Producer Durables
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doi, Junko & Mino, Kazuo, 2005.
"Technological spillovers and patterns of growth with sector-specific R&D,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 557-578, December.
- Doi, Junko & Mino, Kazuo, 2004. "Technological Spillovers and Patterns of Growth with Sector-Specific R&D," MPRA Paper 16995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peng, Shin-Kun & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Wang, Ping, 2006.
"Economic integration and agglomeration in a middle product economy,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 1-25, November.
- Peng, Shin-Kun & Thisse, Jacques-François & Wang, Ping, 2004. "Economic Integration and Agglomeration in a Middle Product Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 4441, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- PENG, Shin-Kun & THISSE, Jacques-Françiois & WANG, Ping, 2006. "Economic integration and agglomeration in a middle product economy," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1878, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Shin-Kun Peng & Jacques-François Thisse & Ping Wang, 2005. "Economic Integration and Agglomeration in a Middle Product Economy," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 05-A006, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- PENG, Shin-Kun & THISSE, Jacques-François & WANG, Ping, 2004. "Economic integration and agglomeration in a middle product economy," CORE Discussion Papers 2004015, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Apergis, Nicholas & Tsoumas, Chris, 2009. "A survey of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle: What has been done and where we stand," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 64-76, June.
- Steven Silver, 2010. "Convergence in Revealed Preferences for Automobiles as Differentiated Goods: U.S. and OECD Countries: 1970–1999," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 38(1), pages 3-14, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:39:y:1998:i:2:p:439-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.