International Risk Sharing and Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Alogoskoufis, George S, 1992.
"Monetary Accommodation, Exchange Rate Regimes and Inflation Persistence,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(412), pages 461-480, May.
- Alogoskoufis, George, 1991. "Monetary Accommodation, Exchange Rate Regimes and Inflation Persistence," CEPR Discussion Papers 503, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Svensson, Lars E. O., 1991.
"Target zones and interest rate variability,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 27-54, August.
- Svensson, L.E.O., 1989. "Target Zones And Interest Rate Variability," Papers 457, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1990. "Target Zones and Interest Rate Variability," CEPR Discussion Papers 372, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 1990. "Target Zones and Interest Rate Variability," IMF Working Papers 90/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1989. "Target Zones and Interest Rate Variability," NBER Working Papers 3218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miller, Marcus & Weller, Paul, 1991.
"Exchange Rate Bands with Price Inertia,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(409), pages 1380-1399, November.
- Miller M. & Weller, P., 1990. "Exchange Rate Bands With Price Inertia," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 337, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Miller, Marcus & Weller, Paul, 1990. "Exchange Rate Bands with Price Inertia," CEPR Discussion Papers 421, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sutherland, Alan, 1995.
"Monetary and real shocks and the optimal target zone,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 161-172, January.
- Alan Sutherland, "undated". "Monetary and Real Shocks and the Optimal Target Zone," Discussion Papers 92/7, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1991. "Target Zones and Exchange Rate Dynamics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 669-682.
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Caballero, Ricardo J, 1992. "Target Zones and Realignments," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 520-536, June.
- Froot, Kenneth A. & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1991.
"Exchange-rate dynamics under stochastic regime shifts : A unified approach,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3-4), pages 203-229, November.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Maurice Obstfeld, 1989. "Exchange Rate Dynamics Under Stochastic Regime Shifts: A Unified Approach," NBER Working Papers 2835, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Froot, Kenneth & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1991. "Exchange Rate Dynamics Under Stochastic Regime Shifts: A Unified Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 522, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beetsma, R.M.W.J. & van der Ploeg, F., 1992.
"Exchange rate bands and optimal monetary accomodation under a dirty float,"
1992-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Beetsma, Roel & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1992. "Exchange Rate Bands and Optimal Monetary Accommodation Under a Dirty Float," CEPR Discussion Papers 725, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:35:y:1994:i:3:p:535-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.