A Family of Aggregative Compromise Inequality Measures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Udo Ebert & Patrick Moyes, 2003.
"The Difficulty of Income Redistribution with Labour Supply,"
AccessEcon, vol. 8(2), pages 1-9.
- Udo Ebert & Patrick Moyes, 2003. "The difficulty of income redistribution with labour supply," Post-Print hal-00156457, HAL.
- Ebert, Udo, 2010.
"The decomposition of inequality reconsidered: Weakly decomposable measures,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 94-103, September.
- Udo Ebert, 2010. "The decomposition of inequality reconsidered: Weakly decomposable measures," Working Papers V-325-10, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised May 2010.
- Satya R. Chakravarty & Nachiketa Chattopadhyay & Conchita D'Ambrosio, 2016.
"On a Family of Achievement and Shortfall Inequality Indices,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(12), pages 1503-1513, December.
- Satya R. Chakravarty & Nachiketa Chattopadhyay & Conchita D’Ambrosio, 2013. "On a family of achievement and shortfall inequality indices," Working Papers 300, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ebert U., 1996.
"Income inequality and differences in household size,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 57-58, February.
- Ebert, Udo, 1995. "Income inequality and differences in household size," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 37-55, August.
- Giorgio Di Maio & Paolo Landoni, 2015. "Beyond the Gini index: Measuring inequality with the Balance of Inequality index," a/ Working Papers Series 1506, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Frank Cowell & Udo Ebert, 2004.
"Complaints and inequality,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 23(1), pages 71-89, August.
- Frank A Cowell & Udo Ebert, 2002. "Complaints and Inequality," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 61, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Cowell, Frank & Ebert, Udo, 2002. "Complaints and inequality," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2204, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2003:i:2:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:29:y:1988:i:2:p:363-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.