On the Transer Paradox
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Djajic, Slobodan & Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos-Moller, Pascalis, 1999. "Foreign Aid, Domestic Investment and Welfare," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(458), pages 698-707, October.
- Sergio Turner, 2006. "How much trade does the transfer paradox require? The threshold computed," Working Papers 2006-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya, 1997.
"Credit market imperfections, income distribution, and capital accumulation,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 11(1), pages 171-200.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 1998. "Credit Market Imperfections, Income Distribution, and Capital Accumulation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5105, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mainwaring, Lynn, 1998. "Transfers in a North-South Growth Model," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 45(5), pages 592-603, November.
- Geanakoplos, John & Heal, Geoffrey, 1983.
"A geometric explanation of the transfer paradox in a stable economy,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 223-236.
- John Geanakoplos & Geoffrey M. Heal, 1982. "A Geometric Explanation of the Transfer Paradox in a Stable Economy," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 651, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Emily T. Cremers & Partha Sen, 2009.
"Transfers, the terms of trade, and capital accumulation,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(4), pages 1599-1616, November.
- Cremers, Emily & Sen, Partha, 2009. "Transfers, the Terms of Trade and Capital Accumulation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34848, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Cremers, Emily & Sen, Partha, 2011. "Transfers, the Terms of Trade and Capital Accumulation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34611, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ventura, Jaume, 2005.
"A Global View of Economic Growth,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 22, pages 1419-1497
- Jaume Ventura, 2005. "A global view of economic growth," Economics Working Papers 849, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jaume Ventura, 2005. "A Global View of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 11296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ventura, Jaume, 2005. "Global View of Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 5059, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chu, Angus C., 2012.
"Global Poverty Reduction And Pareto-Improving Redistribution,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(04), pages 605-624, September.
- Chu, Angus C., 2009. "Global poverty reduction and Pareto-improving redistribution," MPRA Paper 16809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaus Ritzberger & Frank Milne, 2002. "Strategic pricing of equity issues," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 20(2), pages 271-294.
- Hamid Beladi, 1990. "Unemployment and immiserizing transfer," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 253-265, October.
- Thorsten Hens & Beate Pilgrim, 2004. "Sunspot equilibria and the transfer paradox," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 24(3), pages 583-602, October.
- Wolfgang Kuhle, 2012. "The Dynamics of Utility in the Neoclassical OLG Model," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_22, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Kim-Heng Tan, 1995. "Strictly Pareto-improving bilateral reforms of public debts," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 141-156, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:24:y:1983:i:3:p:749-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.