Risk Aversion for State-Dependent Utility Functions: Measurement and Applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liqun Liu & Andrew Rettenmaier & Thomas Saving, 2009. "Conditional payments and self-protection," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 159-172, April.
- Treich, Nicolas, 2010.
"The value of a statistical life under ambiguity aversion,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 15-26, January.
- TREICH Nicolas, 2008. "The value of a Statistical Life under Ambiguity Aversion," LERNA Working Papers 08.05.249, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Nicolas Treich, 2008. "The Value of a Statistical Life under Ambiguity Aversion," CESifo Working Paper Series 2291, CESifo Group Munich.
- ALLARD, Marie & BRONSARD, Camille & GOURIÉROUX Christian, 2003. "Aversion Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 2003-06, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Gordon, Stephen & St-Amour, Pascal, 1997. "Asset Prices with Contingent Preferences," Cahiers de recherche 9712, Université Laval - Département d'économique, revised 08 Jun 1998.
- Bardey, David & Lesur, Romain, 2005. "Optimal health insurance contract: Is a deductible useful?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 313-317, June.
- Broll, Udo & Eckwert, Bernhard, 1998. "Export and Hedging Decision with State-Dependent Utility," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 247-253.
- Spencer Henson, 1996. "Consumer Willingness To Pay For Reductions In The Risk Of Food Poisoning In The Uk," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 403-420.
- Henrik Andersson & Nicolas Treich, 2011.
"The Value of a Statistical Life,"
Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 17
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andersson, Henrik & Treich, Nicolas, 2008. "The Value of a Statistical Life," Working Papers 2008:1, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Andersson, Henrik & Treich, Nicolas, 2009. "The Value of a Statistical Life," TSE Working Papers 09-015, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- ANDERSSON Henrik & TREICH Nicolas, 2009. "The Value of a Statistical Life," LERNA Working Papers 09.04.280, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Christian Gollier & James Hammitt & Nicolas Treich, 2013.
"Risk and choice: A research saga,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 129-145, October.
- Gollier, Christian & Hammitt, James K. & Treich, Nicolas, 2013. "Risk and Choice: A Research Saga," TSE Working Papers 13-444, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Gollier, Christian & Hammitt, James K. & Treich, Nicolas, 2013. "Risk and Choice: A Research Saga," IDEI Working Papers 804, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Wahl, Jack E. & Broll, Udo, 2009. "Mitigation of foreign Direct investment risk and hedging," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 13/09, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Pascal St-Amour & Stephen Gordon, 2000.
"A Preference Regime Model of Bull and Bear Markets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 1019-1033, September.
- Gordon, Stephen & St-Amour, Pascal, 1999. "A Preference Regime Model of Bull and Bear Markets," Cahiers de recherche 9906, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Dari-Mattiacci, Giuseppe & Langlais, Eric, 2012.
"Social Wealth and Optimal Care,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 271-284.
- Darri-Mattiacci, Giuseppe & Langlais, Eric, 2008. "Social wealth and optimal care," MPRA Paper 9418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Eric Langlais, 2012. "Social wealth and optimal care," Post-Print hal-01385819, HAL.
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Eric Langlais, 2008. "Social Wealth and Optimal Care," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-34, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Robert F. Nau, 2003. "A Generalization of Pratt-Arrow Measure to Nonexpected-Utility Preferences and Inseparable Probability and Utility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(8), pages 1089-1104, August.
- Karni, Edi, 1984. "Generalized Expected Utility Analysis of Risk Aversion with State Dependent Preferences," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275383, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Agricultural Economics Department, 1989. "Public Choices and Private Risks: The Role of Economic Analysis," 1989 Quantifying Long Run Agricultural Risks and Evaluating Farmer Responses to Risk Meeting, April 9-12, 1989, Sanibel Island, Florida 271521, Regional Research Projects > S-232: Quantifying Long Run Agricultural Risks and Evaluating Farmer Responses to Risk.
- Éric Langlais, 2010.
"Les criminels aiment-ils le risque ?,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 61(2), pages 263-280.
- Langlais, Eric, 2009.
"les criminels aiment-ils le risque ?
[Are criminals risk-seeking individulas ?]," MPRA Paper 14892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Langlais, Eric, 2009. "les criminels aiment-ils le risque ?
- Marco Maggis, 2018. "Stochastic Dynamic Utilities and Inter-Temporal Preferences," Papers 1803.05244, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2019.
- Koehl, Pierre-Francois & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2002. "Compensation for What? An Analysis of Insurance Strategies for Repairable Assets," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 47-64, July.
- Larry Epstein, 1997. "Uncertainty Aversion," Working Papers epstein-97-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Vincenzo Merella & Steve Satchell, 2005. "The Impact of Consumer Confidence on Expected Utility Maximization: A Contribution to the Equity Premium Puzzle Literature," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0525, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Galizzi, Matteo M. & Machado, Sara R. & Miniaci, Raffaele, 2016. "Temporal stability, cross-validity, and external validity of risk preferences measures: experimental evidence from a UK representative sample," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67554, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:24:y:1983:i:3:p:637-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.