Approximate Walrasian Equilibria and Nearby Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koutsougeras, Leonidas C. & Ziros, Nicholas, 2011. "Non-Walrasian decentralization of the core," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 610-616.
- Richard McLean & James Peck & Andrew Postlewaite, 2004. "On Price-Taking Behavior in Asymmetric Information Economies," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-040, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Koutsougeras, Leonidas C., 2009. "Convergence of strategic behavior to price taking," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 234-241, January.
- Vincenzo Scalzo, 2005. "Approximate social nash equilibria and applications," Quaderni DSEMS 03-2005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Felix Kubler & Karl Schmedders, 2003. "Approximate Versus Exact Equilibria," Discussion Papers 1382, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Peck, James, 2003. "Large market games with demand uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 283-299, April.
- Leonidas Koutsougeras, 2007. "From strategic to price taking behavior," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0717, Economics, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:22:y:1981:i:1:p:105-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.