On the Uniqueness of Steady States in an Economy with Heterogeneous Capital Goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergstrom, Theodore C., 1976. "How to discard `free disposability' - at no cost," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 131-134, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maćkowiak, Piotr, 2009. "Adaptive Rolling Plans Are Good," MPRA Paper 42043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric W. Bond & Kazumichi Iwasa & Kazuo Nishimura, 2012.
"The dynamic Heckscher–Ohlin model: A diagrammatic analysis,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 8(2), pages 197-211, June.
- Eric BOND & IWASA Kazumichi & NISHIMURA Kazuo, 2012. "The Dynamic Heckscher-Ohlin Model: A diagrammatic analysis," Discussion papers 12008, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Robert Topel & Sherwin Rosen, 1985.
"A Time Series Model of Housing Investment in the U.S,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
387, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Sherwin Rosen & Robert H. Topel, 1986. "A Time-Series Model of Housing Investment in the U.S," NBER Working Papers 1818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2013. "Global invertibility of excess demand functions," MPRA Paper 47300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takahashi, Harutaka, 2010. "An Unbalanced Multi-industry Growth Model with Constant Returns: A Turnpike Approach," MPRA Paper 24833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drugeon, Jean-Pierre & Venditti, Alain, 2001. "Intersectoral external effects, multiplicities & indeterminacies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 765-787, May.
- Takahashi, Harutaka, 2010. "Global analysis of the growth and cycles of multi-sector economies with constant returns: A turnpike approach," MPRA Paper 24860, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2010.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:20:y:1979:i:1:p:59-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.