On the Global Identification of the Dynamic Simultaneous Equations Model with Stationary Disturbances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pillai N., Vijayamohanan, 2008. "In Quest of Truth: The War of Methods in Economics," MPRA Paper 8866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 1983. "Identification of continuous time rational expectations models from discrete time data," Staff Report 73, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Wegge, Leon L.F., 1981. "ARMAX-Model Parameter Identification without and with Latent Variables," Working Papers 225920, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- M. Deistler & B. Pötscher & J. Schrader, 1984. "The uniqueness of the transfer function of linear systems from input-output observations," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 157-181, December.
- George Halkos & Kyriaki Tsilika, 2015.
"Programming Identification Criteria in Simultaneous Equation Models,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(1), pages 157-170, June.
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2012. "Programming identification criteria in simultaneous equation models," MPRA Paper 43467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Hendry & Maozu Lu & Grayham E. Mizon, 2001. "Model Identification and Non-unique Structure," Economics Papers 2002-W10, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Francis X. Diebold & Lutz Kilian & Marc Nerlove, 2006. "Time Series Analysis," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-019, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Palm, Franz & Zellner, Arnold, 1981.
"Large sample estimation and testing procedures for dynamic equation systems,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 131-138, September.
- Palm, Franz & Zellner, Arnold, 1980. "Large sample estimation and testing procedures for dynamic equation systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 251-283, April.
- Palm, F.C. & Zellner, A., 1978. "Large sample estimation and testing procedures for dynamic equation systems," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard, 1980. "The Monetary Mechanism in the Light of Rational Expectations," NBER Chapters,in: Rational Expectations and Economic Policy, pages 75-116 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Larson, Don, 1983. "Summary Statistics and Forecasting Performance," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 3.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:16:y:1975:i:3:p:545-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.