Mención de calidad: reducing inefficiencies in higher education markets when there are network externalities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- DEL REY, Elena & WAUTHY, Xavier, 2006. "Mencion de Calidad: Reducing inefficiencies in higher education markets when there are network externalities," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1868, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elias Carroni & Berardino Cesi & Dimitri Paolini, 2016. "Local University Supply and Distance: A Welfare Analysis with Centralized and Decentralized Tuition Fees," Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 2(2), pages 239-252, July.
- Berardino Cesi & Dimitri Paolini, 2014.
"Peer Group and Distance: When Widening University Participation is Better,"
University of Manchester, vol. 82, pages 110-132, December.
- CESI, Berardino & PAOLINI, dimitri, 2012. "Peer group and distance: when widening university participation is better," CORE Discussion Papers 2012042, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
KeywordsAnalysis of education; government policy.;
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iec:inveco:v:30:y:2006:i:1:p:89-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco). General contact details of provider: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.