Determinants of premiums paid in European banking mergers and acquisitions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hagendorff, Jens & Hernando, Ignacio & Nieto, Maria J. & Wall, Larry D., 2012.
"What do premiums paid for bank M&As reflect? The case of the European Union,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 749-759.
- Jens Hagendorff & Ignacio Hernando & Maria J. Nieto & Larry D. Wall, 2010. "What do premiums paid for bank M&As reflect? the case of the European Union," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2010-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jens Hagendorff & Ignacio Hernando & María J. Nieto & Larry D. Wall, 2010. "What do premiums paid for bank M&As reflect? The case of the European Union," Working Papers 1011, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Phil Molyneux & Klaus Schaeck & Tim Zhou, 2011. "‘Too Systemically Important to Fail’ in Banking," Working Papers 11011, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Molyneux, Philip & Schaeck, Klaus & Zhou, Tim Mi, 2014. "‘Too systemically important to fail’ in banking – Evidence from bank mergers and acquisitions," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(PB), pages 258-282.
More about this item
Keywordspremiums; Europe; banking; mergers and acquisitions; M&A; percentage of equity; percentage of loans; financial profitability; geographical diversification; product diversification.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:injbaf:v:1:y:2009:i:4:p:358-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darren Simpson). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=277 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.