From shareholders to stakeholders finance: a more sustainable lending model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mikko MAKINEN & Derek C. JONES, 2015. "Comparative Efficiency Between Cooperative, Savings And Commercial Banks In Europe Using The Frontier Approach," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(3), pages 401-420, September.
- Giovanni Ferri & Panu Kalmi & Eeva Kerola, 2014. "Organizational Structure and Exposure to Crisis among European Banks: Evidence from Rating Changes," Journal of Entrepreneurial and Organizational Diversity, European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises, vol. 3(1), pages 35-55, June.
- Giovanni Ferri & Doris Neuberger, 2014.
"The Banking Regulatory Bubble and How to Get out of It,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, issue 2, pages 39-69, April-Jun.
- Giovanni Ferri & Doris Neuberger, 2014. "The Banking Regulatory Bubble and How to Get out of It," CERBE Working Papers wpC01, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Giovanni Ferri, 2012. "Credit Cooperatives: Challenges and Opportunities in the New Global Scenario," Euricse Working Papers 1231, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Paolo Coccorese & Giovanni Ferri & Punziana Lacitignola & Juan Lopez, 2016. "Market structure, outer versus inner competition: the case of Italy’s credit coop banks," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 63(3), pages 259-279, September.
- Butzbach Olivier & von Mettenheim Kurt E., 2015. "Alternative Banking and Theory," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 105-171, July.
- Aiello, Francesco & Bonanno, Graziella, 2016. "Bank efficiency and local market conditions. Evidence from Italy," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 70-90.
- Giovanni Ferri & Angelo Leogrande, 2015.
"Was the Crisis due to a shift from stakeholder to shareholder finance? Surveying the debate,"
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers
108, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Giovanni Ferri & Angelo Leogrande, 2015. "Was the Crisis Due to a Shift from Stakeholder to Shareholder Finance? Surveying the Debate," Euricse Working Papers 1576, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Panu Kalmi, 2012. "Cooperative banking," Chapters,in: Handbook of Critical Issues in Finance, chapter 9, pages i-ii Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsbanks; banking; sustainable lending; shareholder value; stakeholder value; financial crises; relationship lending; loans; maximisation; cooperatives; conflict of interests; depositors; bankers; borrowers; screening; monitoring; borrowing; intermediation; innovation; originate to hold; originate to distribute; distribution; loan securitisation; financial markets; credit standards; inefficiency; sustainability; sustainable development; sustainable economy.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijsuse:v:2:y:2010:i:3:p:352-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darren Simpson). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=301 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .