From shareholders to stakeholders finance: a more sustainable lending model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Coccorese & Giovanni Ferri & Punziana Lacitignola & Juan Lopez, 2016. "Market structure, outer versus inner competition: the case of Italy’s credit coop banks," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 63(3), pages 259-279, September.
- Mikko MAKINEN & Derek C. JONES, 2015. "Comparative Efficiency Between Cooperative, Savings And Commercial Banks In Europe Using The Frontier Approach," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(3), pages 401-420, September.
- Butzbach Olivier & von Mettenheim Kurt E., 2015. "Alternative Banking and Theory," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 105-171, July.
- Aiello, Francesco & Bonanno, Graziella, 2016. "Bank efficiency and local market conditions. Evidence from Italy," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 70-90.
- Giovanni Ferri & Angelo Leogrande, 2015.
"Was the Crisis Due to a Shift from Stakeholder to Shareholder Finance? Surveying the Debate,"
Euricse Working Papers
1576, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Giovanni Ferri & Angelo Leogrande, 2015. "Was the Crisis due to a shift from stakeholder to shareholder finance? Surveying the debate," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 108, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Giovanni Ferri, 2012. "Credit Cooperatives: Challenges and Opportunities in the New Global Scenario," Euricse Working Papers 1231, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Giovanni Ferri & Panu Kalmi & Eeva Kerola, 2014. "Organizational Structure and Exposure to Crisis among European Banks: Evidence from Rating Changes," Journal of Entrepreneurial and Organizational Diversity, European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises, vol. 3(1), pages 35-55, June.
- Panu Kalmi, 2012. "Cooperative banking," Chapters,in: Handbook of Critical Issues in Finance, chapter 9, pages i-ii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Giovanni Ferri & Doris Neuberger, 2014.
"The Banking Regulatory Bubble and How to Get out of It,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, issue 2, pages 39-69, April-Jun.
- Giovanni Ferri & Doris Neuberger, 2014. "The Banking Regulatory Bubble and How to Get out of It," CERBE Working Papers wpC01, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsbanks; banking; sustainable lending; shareholder value; stakeholder value; financial crises; relationship lending; loans; maximisation; cooperatives; conflict of interests; depositors; bankers; borrowers; screening; monitoring; borrowing; intermediation; innovation; originate to hold; originate to distribute; distribution; loan securitisation; financial markets; credit standards; inefficiency; sustainability; sustainable development; sustainable economy.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijsuse:v:2:y:2010:i:3:p:352-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=301 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.