Finland and Sweden: a Nordic response to the Chicago School
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Knight, Frank H., 2000. "Selected Essays by Frank H. Knight, Volume 1," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226446950 edited by Emmett, Ross B..
- Jon D. Wisman & James F. Smith, 2011.
"Legitimating Inequality: Fooling Most of the People All of the Time,"
American Journal of Economics and Sociology,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(4), pages 974-1013, October.
- Jon D. Wisman & James F. Smith, 2009. "Legitimating Inequality: Fooling Most of the People All of the Time," Working Papers 2009-25 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.
- Yew-Kwang Ng, 1996. "Happiness surveys: Some comparability issues and an exploratory survey based on just perceivable increments," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 1-27, May.
- J. Solnick, Sara & Hemenway, David, 1998. "Is more always better?: A survey on positional concerns," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 373-383, November.
- Jon Wisman, 2003. "The Scope and Promising Future of Social Economics," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 61(4), pages 425-445.
More about this item
Keywordssocial welfare; freedom; equality of opportunity; individualism; Chicago School of Economics; pluralism; economic pedagogy; Finland; Sweden; economics education; government intervention; unrestricted markets; socio-economic prosperity; welfare state; taxation; government expenditure; inequality; social security; free market teachings; USA; United States; Australia; perceived happiness.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijplur:v:6:y:2015:i:2:p:165-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darren Simpson). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID==319 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.