What drives the Russian stock market: world market and political shocks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Ozornov, 2015. "Validity Of Fama And French Model On Rts Index," Review of Business and Economics Studies // Review of Business and Economics Studies, Финансовый Университет // Financial University, vol. 3(4), pages 22-43.
- Ankudinov, Andrei & Ibragimov, Rustam & Lebedev, Oleg, 2017. "Extreme movements of the Russian stock market and their consequences for management and economic modeling," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 45, pages 75-92.
- N.N. Natocheeva & V.B. Frolova & T.V. Belyanchikova, 2018. "Model of Assessing the Impact of Factors on Cash Flow Multiplicators," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(Special 2), pages 338-347.
- V. Frolova B. & T. Khan F. & В. Фролова Б. & Т. Хань Ф., 2018. "Драйверы стоимости продуктовых розничных компаний на развитых и развивающихся рынках // Cost Drivers for Food Retailers in Developed and Emerging Markets," Экономика. Налоги. Право // Economics, taxes & law, ФГОБУ "Финансовый университет при Правительстве Российской Федерации" // Financial University under The Government of Russian Federation, vol. 11(6), pages 100-111.
- Mirzosaid Sultonov, 2016. "Dynamic conditional correlation and causality relationship among foreign exchange, stock and commodity markets: Evidence from 2014 Russian financial crisis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 949-962.
- Fantazzini, Dean, 2014. "Editorial for the Special Issue on 'Computational Methods for Russian Economic and Financial Modelling'," MPRA Paper 55430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsRussian stock market; financial market integration; financial markets; political shocks; world stock markets; world oil prices; Russia; political news; economic news; structural instability.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijcome:v:4:y:2014:i:1/2:p:82-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Carmel O'Grady to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID==311 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.