The splittable pickup and delivery problem with reloads
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Letchford, Adam N. & Salazar-González, Juan-José, 2016. "Stronger multi-commodity flow formulations of the (capacitated) sequential ordering problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(1), pages 74-84.
- Rais, A. & Alvelos, F. & Carvalho, M.S., 2014. "New mixed integer-programming model for the pickup-and-delivery problem with transshipment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(3), pages 530-539.
- Masson, Renaud & Ropke, Stefan & Lehuédé, Fabien & Péton, Olivier, 2014. "A branch-and-cut-and-price approach for the pickup and delivery problem with shuttle routes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(3), pages 849-862.
- Salazar-González, Juan-José & Santos-Hernández, Beatriz, 2015. "The split-demand one-commodity pickup-and-delivery travelling salesman problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 58-73.
- Yildiz, Hakan & Ravi, R. & Fairey, Wayne, 2010. "Integrated optimization of customer and supplier logistics at Robert Bosch LLC," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 456-464, November.
More about this item
Keywordstransportation problems; mixed-integer linear program; multicommodity flow; metric inequalities; branch-and-cut; pickup and delivery problem; PDP; reloads.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:eujine:v:2:y:2008:i:2:p:112-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=210 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.