Sustainable Growth with the Help of Quality Scheduling Index
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George Cristian Gruia & Michal Kavan, 2014. "An innovative way of improving just in time delivery by using the Quality Scheduling Index," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 7(1), pages 73-83, June.
- George Gruia & George Cristian Gruia, 2013. "Scenarios regarding the role of the Competition Council and its influence to the economic environment," Juridical Tribune (Tribuna Juridica), Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, Law Department, vol. 3(2), pages 259-267, December.
More about this item
KeywordsQuality Scheduling Index; sustainable; growth; management; improve.;
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:icb:wpaper:v:1:y:2014:i:1:160-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rocsana Bucea-Manea-Tonis). General contact details of provider: http://icesba.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.