Are Investment and Savings Cointegrated? Evidence from Middle East and North African Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sbia, Rashid & Hamdi, Helmi, 2013. "Are Investment and Saving Cointegrated Evidence From Middle East and North African Countries," MPRA Paper 64151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helmi Hamdi & Rashid Sbia, 2013. "Are Investment and Saving Cointegrated? Evidence from Middle East and North African Countries," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/206836, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- De Vita, Glauco & Abbott, Andrew, 2002. "Are saving and investment cointegrated? An ARDL bounds testing approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 293-299, October.
- Chinn, Menzie D. & Ito, Hiro, 2007.
"Current account balances, financial development and institutions: Assaying the world "saving glut","
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 546-569, June.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Hiro Ito, 2005. "Current Account Balances, Financial Development and Institutions: Assaying the World "Savings Glut"," NBER Working Papers 11761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corbin, Annie, 2001. "Country specific effect in the Feldstein-Horioka paradox: a panel data analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 297-302, September.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 1997. "The relationship between saving and finance: theory and evidence from E.U. countries," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 333-358, December.
- Tamim Bayoumi, 1990. "Saving-Investment Correlations: Immobile Capital, Government Policy, or Endogenous Behavior?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(2), pages 360-387, June.
- Argimon, Isabel & Roldan, JoseMaria, 1994. "Saving, investment and international capital mobility in EC countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 59-67, January.
- James Ang, 2007. "Are saving and investment cointegrated? The case of Malaysia (1965-2003)," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(17), pages 2167-2174.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamdi, Helmi & Sbia, Rashid, 2013.
"Dynamic relationships between oil revenues, government spending and economic growth in an oil-dependent economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 118-125.
- Sbia, Rashid & Hamdi, Helmi, 2013. "Dynamic relationships between oil revenues, government spending and economic growth in an oil-dependent economy," MPRA Paper 64150, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Helmi Hamdi & Rashid Sbia, 2013. "Dynamic relationships between oil revenues, government spending and economic growth in an oil-dependent economy," Post-Print halshs-01902776, HAL.
- repec:rss:jnljbs:v2i3p2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hakimi, Abdelaziz & Hamdi, Helmi, 2015. "How Corruption affect Growth in MENA region? Fresh Evidence from a Panel Cointegration Analysis," MPRA Paper 63750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment; Saving; Cointegration; Causality;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ibf:ijbfre:v:7:y:2013:i:4:p:103-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.