Ecological Footprint And Biocapacity – Methodology And Regional And National Dimensions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weiheng Zheng & Feng Cai & Shenliang Chen & Jun Zhu & Hongshuai Qi & Shaohua Zhao & Jianhui Liu, 2020. "Ecological Suitability of Island Development Based on Ecosystem Services Value, Biocapacity and Ecological Footprint: A Case Study of Pingtan Island, Fujian, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(6), pages 1-19, March.
- Alina-Monica Danciu & Roxana-Lavinia Pacurariu & Simina-Elena Lakatos & Matthew Greenley & Alina-Oana Ciomos & Laura Bacali, 2019. "The road towards a social circular economy in Romania," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 18(2), pages 5-18, December.
- Gilbert Silvius & Ron Schipper, 2019. "Planning Project Stakeholder Engagement from a Sustainable Development Perspective," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-22, June.
More about this item
Keywordsecological footprint; biocapacity; bioproductivity; global hectare (gha); renewable resource;
All these keywords.
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:7:y:2010:i:2:p:213-238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.