Cereal Market In The Black Sea Region – Comparative Analysis For Romania And Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Natalia Vasylieva, 2018. "Ukrainian Agricultural Contribution to the World Food Security: Economic Problems and Prospects," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 14(4), pages 215-224.
- Sima, Elena, 2009. "The Romanian Cereal Production At Regional Level," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 6(1), pages 91-102.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Alina Vysochyna & Natalia Stoyanets & Grzegorz Mentel & Tadeusz Olejarz, 2020. "Environmental Determinants of a Country’s Food Security in Short-Term and Long-Term Perspectives," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(10), pages 1-15, May.
- Svitlana Khalatur & Olena Trokhymets & Oleksandr Karamushka, 2020. "Conceptual Basis Of Tax Policy Formation In The Globalization Conditions," Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, Publishing house "Baltija Publishing", vol. 6(2).
- Svitlana Khalatur & Svitlana Khaminich & Oksana Budko & Olesia Dubovych & Oleksandr Karamushka, 2020. "Multiple system of innovation-investment decisions adoption with synergetic approach usage," Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, VsI Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Center, vol. 7(4), pages 2745-2763, June.
- Vasylieva, Natalia, 2020. "Application of Markowitz Portfolio Theory to Producing the World Major Field Crops," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 10(3), December.
- CHORNYI Oleh, 2019. "Convergence Between European And Ukrainian Agrarian Sectors: A Literature Overview," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 71(4), pages 43-52, December.
- Zhiguo Wang & Junbin Wang & Guoping Zhang & Zhixiong Wang, 2021. "Evaluation of Agricultural Extension Service for Sustainable Agricultural Development Using a Hybrid Entropy and TOPSIS Method," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(1), pages 1-17, January.
More about this item
Keywordscereals; dynamics; competitiveness; Romania; Ukraine;
All these keywords.
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:17:y:2020:i:2:p:183-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Corina Saman (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.