Spatial Dimension Of Pig And Poultry Subsectors Development In Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George & Goschin, Zizi & Antonescu, Daniela & Popa, Florina, 2015. "Dezvoltarea economica endogena la nivel regional. Cazul Romaniei [Endogenous economic development at regional level. The case of Romania]," MPRA Paper 70646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Babucea Ana-Gabriela, 2017. "Territorial Disparities Regarding The Distribution Of Health Service Providers In Romania After Joining The European Union Study Case: Medical Staff With Tertiary Level Of Education," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 14-28, February.
- Daniela Antonescu, 2015.
"Theoretical Approaches Of Endogenosu Regional Development,"
Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 75-82, December.
- Antonescu, Daniela, 2015. "Theoretical approaches of endogenous regional development," MPRA Paper 64679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexandru MANOLE & Constantin ANGHELACHE & Ihab Jweida SJ JWEIDA & Georgiana NITA & Andreea Ioana MARINESCU, 2016. "Regression model used to analyse the correlation between GDP and export activities," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(10), pages 89-92, October.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Antonescu, Daniela, 2015. "Endogenous regional growth and foreign trade, in Romania," MPRA Paper 64678, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diana-Manuela LINA, 2019. "The Role Of Universities In Regional Innovation Systems. One-Step Further In Assuming The Third Mission?," EURINT, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 6, pages 288-310.
More about this item
Keywordspig meat production; poultry meat production; Romania; localization of production;
All these keywords.
- Q02 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Commodity Market
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:12:y:2015:i:2:p:205-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.