The Risk Culture. Case Study In Peri-Urban Areas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Posthumus, H. & Rouquette, J.R. & Morris, J. & Gowing, D.J.G. & Hess, T.M., 2010. "A framework for the assessment of ecosystem goods and services; a case study on lowland floodplains in England," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1510-1523, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Richards, Daniel R. & Warren, Philip H. & Maltby, Lorraine & Moggridge, Helen L., 2017. "Awareness of greater numbers of ecosystem services affects preferences for floodplain management," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 138-146.
- Ajwangâ€™ Ondiek, Risper & Kitaka, Nzula & Omondi Oduor, Steve, 2016. "Assessment of provisioning and cultural ecosystem services in natural wetlands and rice fields in Kano floodplain, Kenya," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 21(PA), pages 166-173.
- Barth, Nina-Christin & DÃ¶ll, Petra, 2016. "Assessing the ecosystem service flood protection of a riparian forest by applying a cascade approach," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 21(PA), pages 39-52.
- Pickard, Brian R. & Daniel, Jessica & Mehaffey, Megan & Jackson, Laura E. & Neale, Anne, 2015. "EnviroAtlas: A new geospatial tool to foster ecosystem services science and resource management," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 45-55.
- Gao, Jie & Wang, Rusong & Huang, Jinlou & Liu, Min, 2015. "Application of BMP to urban runoff control using SUSTAIN model: Case study in an industrial area," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 318(C), pages 177-183.
- Han-Shen Chen & Wan-Yu Liu & Chi-Ming Hsieh, 2017. "Integrating Ecosystem Services and Eco-Security to Assess Sustainable Development in Liuqiu Island," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(6), pages 1-14, June.
- Crossman, Neville D. & Burkhard, Benjamin & Nedkov, Stoyan & Willemen, Louise & Petz, Katalin & Palomo, Ignacio & Drakou, Evangelia G. & MartÃn-Lopez, Berta & McPhearson, Timon & Boyanova, Kremena & , 2013. "A blueprint for mapping and modelling ecosystem services," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 4(C), pages 4-14.
- Boerema, Annelies & Schoelynck, Jonas & Bal, Kris & Vrebos, Dirk & Jacobs, Sander & Staes, Jan & Meire, Patrick, 2014. "Economic valuation of ecosystem services, a case study for aquatic vegetation removal in the Nete catchment (Belgium)," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 7(C), pages 46-56.
- Sandhu, Harpinder S. & Crossman, Neville D. & Smith, F. Patrick, 2012. "Ecosystem services and Australian agricultural enterprises," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 19-26.
- Peh, Kelvin S.-H. & Balmford, Andrew & Bradbury, Richard B. & Brown, Claire & Butchart, Stuart H.M. & Hughes, Francine M.R. & Stattersfield, Alison & Thomas, David H.L. & Walpole, Matt & Bayliss, Juli, 2013. "TESSA: A toolkit for rapid assessment of ecosystem services at sites of biodiversity conservation importance," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 5(C), pages 51-57.
- Peng, Jian & Wang, Xiaoyu & Liu, Yanxu & Zhao, Yan & Xu, Zihan & Zhao, Mingyue & Qiu, Sijing & Wu, Jiansheng, 2020. "Urbanization impact on the supply-demand budget of ecosystem services: Decoupling analysis," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 44(C).
- Maes, Joachim & Egoh, Benis & Willemen, Louise & Liquete, Camino & Vihervaara, Petteri & SchÃ¤gner, Jan Philipp & Grizzetti, Bruna & Drakou, Evangelia G. & Notte, Alessandra La & Zulian, Grazia & Bour, 2012. "Mapping ecosystem services for policy support and decision making in the European Union," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 31-39.
- Geng, Ruiying & Liu, Xin & Lv, Xin & Gao, Zhiqiang & Xu, Ning, 2021. "Comparing cost-effectiveness of paddy fields and seawalls for coastal protection to reduce economic damage of typhoons in China," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 47(C).
- Clarke, Stewart J. & Harlow, Julian & Scott, Alexandra & Phillips, Mark, 2015. "Valuing the ecosystem service changes from catchment restoration: A practical example from upland England," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 93-102.
More about this item
Keywordsperi-urban area; risk; risk culture.;
All these keywords.
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:12:y:2015:i:1:p:3-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.