The application of multi - agent systems in the field of transport
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsinformation systems; multi-agent systems; intelligent transport; innovative concepts;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- N70 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - General, International, or Comparative
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hyp:journl:v:1:y:2013:i:1:p:51-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Iulian Panait). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehypro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .