Dividend Policy and Price Volatility. Empirical Evidence from Jordan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Parkinson, Michael, 1980. "The Extreme Value Method for Estimating the Variance of the Rate of Return," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 61-65, January.
- Muhammad Asghar & Syed Zulfiqar Ali Shah & Kashif Hamid & Muhammad Tahir Suleman, 2011. "Impact of Dividend Policy on Stock Price Risk: Empirical Evidence from Equity Market of Pakistan," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 4(4), pages 45-52, July.
- Pettit, R Richardson, 1972. "Dividend Announcements, Security Performance, and Capital Market Efficiency," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 27(5), pages 993-1007, December.
- Myron J. Gordon & Eli Shapiro, 1956. "Capital Equipment Analysis: The Required Rate of Profit," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(1), pages 102-110, October.
- Khaled Hussainey & Chijoke Oscar Mgbame & Aruoriwo M. Chijoke-Mgbame, 2011. "Dividend policy and share price volatility: UK evidence," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 12(1), pages 57-68, January.
- Merton H. Miller & Franco Modigliani, 1961. "Dividend Policy, Growth, and the Valuation of Shares," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34, pages 411-411.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-04-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Syed Akif Shah & Umara Noreen, 2016. "Stock Price Volatility and Role of Dividend Policy: Empirical Evidence from Pakistan," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 461-472.
More about this item
KeywordsDividend policy; share price; Jordan;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijaraf:v:3:y:2013:i:2:p:15-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam) or (Mikhail Salazkin). General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/Accounting-Finance-Journal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.