Dividend Policy and Price Volatility. Empirical Evidence from Jordan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pettit, R Richardson, 1972. "Dividend Announcements, Security Performance, and Capital Market Efficiency," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 27(5), pages 993-1007, December.
- Myron J. Gordon & Eli Shapiro, 1956. "Capital Equipment Analysis: The Required Rate of Profit," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(1), pages 102-110, October.
- Merton H. Miller & Franco Modigliani, 1961. "Dividend Policy, Growth, and the Valuation of Shares," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34, pages 411-411.
- Parkinson, Michael, 1980. "The Extreme Value Method for Estimating the Variance of the Rate of Return," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 61-65, January.
- Muhammad Asghar & Syed Zulfiqar Ali Shah & Kashif Hamid & Muhammad Tahir Suleman, 2011. "Impact of Dividend Policy on Stock Price Risk: Empirical Evidence from Equity Market of Pakistan," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 4(4), pages 45-52, July.
- Khaled Hussainey & Chijoke Oscar Mgbame & Aruoriwo M. Chijoke-Mgbame, 2011. "Dividend policy and share price volatility: UK evidence," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 12(1), pages 57-68, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-04-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Syed Akif Shah & Umara Noreen, 2016. "Stock Price Volatility and Role of Dividend Policy: Empirical Evidence from Pakistan," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 461-472.
More about this item
KeywordsDividend policy; share price; Jordan;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijaraf:v:3:y:2013:i:2:p:15-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam). General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/Accounting-Finance-Journal .