Euromanagement and European Business Environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sushil Bikhchandani & David Hirshleifer & Ivo Welch, 1998. "Learning from the Behavior of Others: Conformity, Fads, and Informational Cascades," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 151-170, Summer.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30747193 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:189-204 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean management model; “Unity in diversity”; Business environment; Integration process; synergy;
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijaraf:v:2:y:2012:i:1special:p:96-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam). General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/Accounting-Finance-Journal .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .