Federalismo fiscal y sistema foral. ¿Un concierto desafinado?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- B Dafflon, 1992. "The assignment of functions to decentralized government: from theory to practice," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 10(3), pages 283-298, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zabalza, Antoni & López-Laborda, Julio, 2017.
"The uneasy coexistence of the Spanish foral and common regional finance systems,"
INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH,
Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 37, pages 119-152.
- Antoni Zabalza Martí & Julio López-Laborda, 2014. "The uneasy coexistence of the Spanish foral and common regional finance systems," Working Papers. Serie EC 2014-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
KeywordsDecentralization of Public Sector; Asymmetrical Federalism; Foral System of Basque Country.;
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hpe:journl:y:2010:v:192:i:1:p:59-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Belén Miquel Burgos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iefgves.html .