“Marginalizing” Government: From la scienza delle finanze to Wicksell
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maxime Desmarais-Tremblay, 2014.
"On the Definition of Public Goods. Assessing Richard A. Musgrave's contribution,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
14004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Maxime Desmarais-Tremblay, 2014. "On the Definition of Public Goods. Assessing Richard A. Musgrave's contribution," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00951577, HAL.
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:175:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11127-018-0539-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Michele G. Giuranno & Manuela Mosca, 2018.
"Political realism and models of the state: Antonio de Viti de Marco and the origins of public choice,"
Springer, vol. 175(3), pages 325-345, June.
- Giuranno, Michele & Mosca, Manuela, 2015. "Political realism and models of the state - Antonio de Viti de Marco and the origins of Public Choice," POLIS Working Papers 184, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:175:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11127-018-0544-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marianne Johnson, 2011. "Wicksell and the Scandinavian and public choice traditions," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(7), pages 584-594, June.
More about this item
KeywordsKnut Wicksell; public finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hop:hopeec:v:37:y:2005:i:1:p:1-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.dukeupress.edu/Catalog/ViewProduct.php?viewby=journal&productid=45614 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.