Impossibilities Of Paretian Social Welfare Functions For Infinite Utility Streams With Distributive Equity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alcantud, José Carlos R., 2012.
"Inequality averse criteria for evaluating infinite utility streams: The impossibility of Weak Pareto,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 353-363.
- Alcantud, José Carlos R., 2010. "Inequality averse criteria for evaluating infinite utility streams: The impossibility of Weak Pareto," MPRA Paper 27618, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alcantud, José Carlos R., 2010. "The compromise efficiency vs. egalitarianism among generations with an infinite horizon," MPRA Paper 22284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Carlos R. Alcantud & María D. García-Sanz, 2013.
"Evaluations of Infinite Utility Streams: Pareto Efficient and Egalitarian Axiomatics,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 432-447, July.
- Alcantud, José Carlos R. & García-Sanz, María D., 2010. "Evaluations of infinite utility streams: Pareto-efficient and egalitarian axiomatics," MPRA Paper 20133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:etbull:v:1:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s40505-013-0005-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dubey, Ram Sewak, 2016. "A Note On Social Welfare Orders Satisfying Pigou-Dalton Transfer Principle," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 57(2), pages 243-262, December.
- Ram Dubey & Tapan Mitra, 2014. "Combining monotonicity and strong equity: construction and representation of orders on infinite utility streams," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 43(3), pages 591-602, October.
- Dubey, Ram Sewak, 2016. "On construction of social welfare orders satisfying Hammond equity and Weak Pareto axioms," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 119-124.
- José Carlos R. Alcantud, 2013.
"The impossibility of social evaluations of infinite streams with strict inequality aversion,"
Economic Theory Bulletin,
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(2), pages 123-130, November.
- Alcantud, José Carlos R., 2011. "The impossibility of social evaluations of infinite streams with strict inequality aversion," MPRA Paper 33716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dubey, Ram Sewak & Mitra, Tapan, 2014. "On construction of equitable social welfare orders on infinite utility streams," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 53-60.
- repec:spr:etbull:v:3:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s40505-014-0039-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsintergenerational equity; distributional equity;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hitjec:v:53:y:2012:i:2:p:121-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fehitjp.html .