An Evaluation of Public Investment Policy in Postwar Japan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhatt Hakhu, Antra & Piergallini, Alessandro & Scaramozzino, Pasquale, 2014. "Public Capital Expenditure and Debt Dynamics: Evidence from the European Union," MPRA Paper 62827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yakita, Akira, 2004. "Elasticity of substitution in public capital formation and economic growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 391-408, September.
- Toshihiro Ihori & Hiroki Kondo, 2000. "Efficiency of Disaggregate Public Capital Provision in Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-75, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Akira Yakita, 2008. "Ageing and public capital accumulation," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(5), pages 582-598, October.
- Yakita, Akira, 2008. "Sustainability of public debt, public capital formation, and endogenous growth in an overlapping generations setting," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(3-4), pages 897-914, April.
- Dasgupta, D., 2001. "Government Spending in a Model of Endogenous Growth with Private and Public Capital," ISER Discussion Paper 0525, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:ecorev:v:41:y:1990:i:3:p:250-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.