Matrix-variate beta distribution
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matsuda, Takeru & Komaki, Fumiyasu, 2019. "Empirical Bayes matrix completion," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 195-210.
- Joshua Chan & Arnaud Doucet & Roberto León-González & Rodney W. Strachan, 2018.
"Multivariate stochastic volatility with co-heteroscedasticity,"
CAMA Working Papers
2018-52, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Joshua Chan & Arnaud Doucet & Roberto León-González & Rodney W. Strachan, 2018. "Multivariate Stochastic Volatility with Co-Heteroscedasticity," Working Paper series 18-38, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Joshua Chan & Arnaud Doucet & Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Rodney W. Strachan, 2018. "Multivariate Stochastic Volatility with Co-Heteroscedasticity," GRIPS Discussion Papers 18-12, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Taras Bodnar & Holger Dette & Nestor Parolya & Erik Thors'en, 2019. "Sampling Distributions of Optimal Portfolio Weights and Characteristics in Low and Large Dimensions," Papers 1908.04243, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2019.
- Dette, Holger & Tomecki, Dominik, 2019. "Determinants of block Hankel matrices for random matrix-valued measures," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 129(12), pages 5200-5235.
- Mark Bognanni, 2018. "A Class of Time-Varying Parameter Structural VARs for Inference under Exact or Set Identification," Working Papers (Old Series) 1811, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 11 Sep 2018.
- Phong, Duong Thanh & Thu, Pham-Gia & Thanh, Dinh Ngoc, 2019. "Exact distribution of the non-central Wilks’s statistic of the second kind," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 80-89.
- Bauder, David & Bodnar, Taras & Parolya, Nestor & Schmid, Wolfgang, 2020.
"Bayesian inference of the multi-period optimal portfolio for an exponential utility,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 175(C).
- David Bauder & Taras Bodnar & Nestor Parolya & Wolfgang Schmid, 2017. "Bayesian Inference of the Multi-Period Optimal Portfolio for an Exponential Utility," Papers 1705.06533, arXiv.org.
- Saralees Nadarajah, 2009. "A bivariate distribution with gamma and beta marginals with application to drought data," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 277-301.
- Daya K. Nagar & Raúl Alejandro Morán-Vásquez & Arjun K. Gupta, 2015. "Extended Matrix Variate Hypergeometric Functions and Matrix Variate Distributions," International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, Hindawi, vol. 2015, pages 1-15, January.
- Wang, Dong & Liu, Xialu & Chen, Rong, 2019. "Factor models for matrix-valued high-dimensional time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 208(1), pages 231-248.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hin:jijmms:698387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mohamed Abdelhakeem). General contact details of provider: https://www.hindawi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.