Triumph of the City: How Our Greatest Invention Makes Us Richer, Smarter, Greener, Healthier, and Happier (an excerpt)
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Fire and Ice: Lessons from Historical Conflagrations for Cities Today
by Jason Barr in Skynomics Blog on 2018-10-02 13:20:18
- Disease and Unease in New York City (Part I): Mortality Rates since 1800
by Jason Barr in Skynomics Blog on 2020-06-16 12:15:11
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rachata Muneepeerakul & José Lobo & Shade T Shutters & Andrés Goméz-Liévano & Murad R Qubbaj, 2013. "Urban Economies and Occupation Space: Can They Get “There” from “Here”?," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(9), pages 1-8, September.
- Francesco Izzo & Barbara Masiello, 2015. "Strategie di innovazione nelle imprese creative di servizi," ECONOMIA E DIRITTO DEL TERZIARIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(1), pages 63-104.
- Chaohai Shen & Tong Sheng & Xingheng Shi & Bingquan Fang & Xiaoqian Lu & Xiaolan Zhou, 2022. "The Relationship between Housing Price, Teacher Salary Improvement, and Sustainable Regional Economic Development," Land, MDPI, vol. 11(12), pages 1-21, December.
- Niamh Moore-Cherry & Carla Maria Kayanan & John Tomaney & Andy Pike, 2022. "Governing the Metropolis: An International Review of Metropolitanisation, Metropolitan Governance and the Relationship with Sustainable Land Management," Land, MDPI, vol. 11(5), pages 1-14, May.
- Daan Toerien, 2021. "Orderliness in Tourism Enterprise Dynamics in United States Micropolitan Statistical Areas," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(11), pages 1-13, May.
- Dong Qiu & Binglin Lv & Calvin M. L. Chan & Yuesen Huang & Kai Si, 2023. "How Does a Smart City Bridge Diversify Urban Development Trends? A systematic Bibliometric Analysis and Literature Study," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(5), pages 1-18, March.
- Uhodnikova Olena, 2017. "Evaluation of the potential of SMART-systems," Technology audit and production reserves, 1(33) 2017, Socionet;Technology audit and production reserves, vol. 1(4(33)), pages 54-58.
- Guoqiang Shen & Zhangye Wang & Long Zhou & Yu Liu & Xiaoyi Yan, 2020. "Home-Based Locational Accessibility to Essential Urban Services: The Case of Wake County, North Carolina, USA," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(21), pages 1-21, November.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; globalization; consumption; social inequality; urban economics; urbanization;
All these keywords.
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:ecosoc:v:14:y:2013:i:4:p:75-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Zoya Kotelnikova or Zoya Kotelnikova (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.