The making of the Leif Johansen multi-sectoral model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holmøy, Erling, 2016. "The development and use of CGE models in Norway," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 448-474.
- Førsund, Finn R. & Vislie, Jon, 2016. "Leif Johansen on intra-industry structural change," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 515-527.
- Olav Bjerkholt, 2014. "Ragnar Frisch and the Postwar Norwegian Economy: A Critical Comment on SÃ¦ther and Eriksen," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 11(3), pages 297-312, September.
- R. Førsund, Finn & Vislie, Jon, 2011. "From Macro Growth to Disaggregated Production Studies," Memorandum 22/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Bjerkholt, Olav & Førsund, Finn R. & Holmøy, Erling, 2016. "Commemorating Leif Johansen (1930–1982) and his pioneering computable general equilibrium model of 1960," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 415-420.
- Holmøy, Erling & Strøm, Birger, 2013. "Computable General Equilibrium Assessments of Fiscal Sustainability in Norway," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hid:journl:v:17:y:2009:3:5:p:103-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mario Aldo Cedrini). General contact details of provider: http://www.libraweb.net .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.