The Development of Ricardo's Theory of Value
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alex Pazaitis & Primavera De Filippi & Vasilis Kostakis, 2017. "Blockchain and value systems in the sharing economy: The illustrative case of Backfeed," Post-Print hal-01676881, HAL.
- Roncaglia, Alesandro, 2015.
"¿Debería la Historia del Pensamiento Económico ser incluida en los Planes de Estudio de Economía en Pregrado?
[Should the History of Economic Thought be Included in Undergraduate Curricula?]," MPRA Paper 67384, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Jun 2015.
- Francisco L. Lopes, 2006. "The Ricardo puzzle," Textos para discussão 526, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Duccio Cavalieri, 2009.
"Sull'inseparabilità delle strutture sintattiche nell'analisi classica del valore e della distribuzione,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 0(97), pages 5-46.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2009.
"Sull'inseparabilità delle strutture sintattiche nell'analisi classica del valore e della distribuzione
[On the inseparability of synctactic structures in classical analysis of value and distributio," MPRA Paper 57896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cavalieri, Duccio, 2009. "Sull'inseparabilità delle strutture sintattiche nell'analisi classica del valore e della distribuzione
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:105-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2014. "Should the History of Economic Thought be Included in Undergraduate Curricula?," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 3(1), pages 1-1, March.
- Ormazabal Sánchez, Kepa Mirena, 2011. "A new look at Marx's refutation of Ricardo's refutation of the labor theory of value," IKERLANAK 2011-53, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Christian Gehrke & Heinz Kurz, 2002. "Keynes and Sraffa's 'Difficulties with J. H. Hollander'," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 644-671.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetart:hollander1904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.