Estimation of Gender Wage Discrimination in the Portuguese Labour Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Amélia Bastos & Graça Leão Fernandes & José Passos, 2003. "Estimation of Gender wage Discrimination in the Portuguese labour market," ERSA conference papers ersa03p184, European Regional Science Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacques Silber & Michal Weber, 1999. "Labour market discrimination: are there significant differences between the various decomposition procedures?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 359-365.
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 5-21, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria da Conceição Figueiredo & Elsa Fontainha, 2015. "Male and Female Wage Functions: A Quantile Regression Analysis using LEED and LFS Portuguese Databases," Working Papers Department of Economics 2015/01, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- repec:eee:touman:v:52:y:2016:i:c:p:440-450 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gmf:journl:y:2004:i:19:p:35-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Seiça). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecucpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.