Structural change and human capital in the Italian productive system
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniele Checchi, 2002. "Formazione e percorsi lavorativi dei laureati dell'Università degli Studi di Milano," Departmental Working Papers 2002-14, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Gregori Baetschmann & Kevin E. Staub & Rainer Winkelmann, 2015.
"Consistent estimation of the fixed effects ordered logit model,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 178(3), pages 685-703, June.
- Baetschmann, Gregori & Staub, Kevin E. & Winkelmann, Rainer, 2011. "Consistent Estimation of the Fixed Effects Ordered Logit Model," IZA Discussion Papers 5443, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brunello, Giorgio & Cappellari, Lorenzo, 2008.
"The labour market effects of Alma Mater: Evidence from Italy,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 564-574, October.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Cappellari, Lorenzo, 2005. "The Labour Market Effects of Alma Mater: Evidence from Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 1562, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giorgio Brunello & Lorenzo Cappellari, 2005. "The Labour Market Effects of Alma Mater: Evidence from Italy," CHILD Working Papers wp05_05, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Giorgio Brunello & ?Lorenzo Cappellari, 2007. "The Labour Market Effects of Alma Mater: Evidence from Italy," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0040, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Mazzotta, Fernanda, 2010. "The Effect of Parental Background on Youth Duration of Unemployment," CELPE Discussion Papers 113, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Stasz, Cathleen, 2001. "Assessing Skills for Work: Two Perspectives," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 385-405, July.
- Gabriele Ballarino & Massimiliano Bratti, 2009. "Field of Study and University Graduates' Early Employment Outcomes in Italy during 1995-2004," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 23(3), pages 421-457, September.
- Daniele CHECCHI & Stefano Maria IACUS & Giuseppe PORRO, 2004. "Formazione e percorsi lavorativi dei laureati dell'Università degli Studi di Milano (IIa edizione: laureati 1999)," Departmental Working Papers 2004-04, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Green, Paul E & Srinivasan, V, 1978. " Conjoint Analysis in Consumer Research: Issues and Outlook," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 103-123, Se.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2004.
"How Important is Methodology for the estimates of the determinants of Happiness?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(497), pages 641-659, July.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Paul Frijters, 2002. "How important is Methodology for the Estimates of the Determinants of Happiness?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-024/3, Tinbergen Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Bertola & Paolo Sestito, 2011. "A Comparative Perspective on Italy's Human Capital Accumulation," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 06, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Pastore, Francesco, 2017. "Overeducation at a glance. Determinants and wage effects of the educational mismatch based on AlmaLaurea data," GLO Discussion Paper Series 15, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- repec:bdi:workqs:qse_06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Piero Cipollone, Andrea Cutillo, 2013. "Overeducation Or Asymmetric Information?," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 67(2), pages 123-138, April-Jun.
More about this item
Keywordshuman capital; tertiary education; firm restructuring; growth;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gde:journl:gde_v69_n3_p119-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika Somma). General contact details of provider: http://www.gde.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.