Administrative Burdens on Business Activities: Regional Disparities
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Bripi, 2016.
"The Role of Regulation on Entry: Evidence from the Italian Provinces,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 30(2), pages 383-411.
- Francesco Bripi, 2013. "The role of regulation on entry: evidence from the Italian provinces," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 932, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bripi,Francesco, 2016. "The role of regulation on entry : evidence from the Italian provinces," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7650, The World Bank.
- Nicholas Crafts & Marco Magnani, 2011.
"The Golden Age and the Second Globalization in Italy,"
Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers)
17, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Crafts, Nicolas & Magnani, Marco, 2011. "The Golden Age and the Second Globalization in Italy," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 61, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
More about this item
Keywordsadministrative burden; bureaucracy; regulation;
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gde:journl:gde_v69_n2_p37-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika Somma). General contact details of provider: http://www.gde.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.