The Short-Term Response of Hospitals to the Introduction of the DRG Based Prospective Payment System: Some Evidence from Italy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Meyer, 2015. "Payment schemes and cost efficiency: evidence from Swiss public hospitals," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 73-97, March.
More about this item
Keywordshealth care; prospective payment system; average length of stay;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gde:journl:gde_v58_n1_p27-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika Somma). General contact details of provider: http://www.gde.unibocconi.it/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .