Building Information Modeling as an Effective Process for the Sustainable Re-Shaping of the Built Environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Annarita Ferrante & Giovanni Mochi & Giorgia Predari & Lorenzo Badini & Anastasia Fotopoulou & Riccardo Gulli & Giovanni Semprini, 2018. "A European Project for Safer and Energy Efficient Buildings: Pro-GET-onE (Proactive Synergy of inteGrated Efficient Technologies on Buildings’ Envelopes)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-26, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Seungjun Roh & Sungho Tae & Rakhyun Kim, 2018. "Analysis of Embodied Environmental Impacts of Korean Apartment Buildings Considering Major Building Materials," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-17, May.
- Nikolaos Barmparesos & Dimitra Papadaki & Michalis Karalis & Kyriaki Fameliari & Margarita Niki Assimakopoulos, 2019. "In Situ Measurements of Energy Consumption and Indoor Environmental Quality of a Pre-Retrofitted Student Dormitory in Athens," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-19, June.
- Angela Moschella & Antonio Gagliano & Alessandro Lo Faro & Attilio Mondello & Angelo Salemi & Giulia Sanfilippo, 2018. "A Methodology for an Integrated Approach for Seismic and Energy Refurbishment of Historic Buildings in Mediterranean Area," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-22, July.
- Antonio Artino & Gianpiero Evola & Giuseppe Margani & Edoardo Michele Marino, 2019. "Seismic and Energy Retrofit of Apartment Buildings through Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) Blocks Infill Walls," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(14), pages 1-21, July.
- Sebastiano D’Urso & Bruno Cicero, 2019. "From the Efficiency of Nature to Parametric Design. A Holistic Approach for Sustainable Building Renovation in Seismic Regions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-20, February.
- Giovanna Acampa & Lorenzo Diana & Giorgia Marino & Rossella Marmo, 2021. "Assessing the Transformability of Public Housing through BIM," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(10), pages 1-24, May.
More about this item
KeywordsBuilding Information Modeling; Industry Foundation Classes; sustainable design; Energy Efficient Buildings; Integrated Project Delivery; interoperability;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:13:y:2021:i:9:p:4658-:d:541106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: XML Conversion Team (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.