A Note on the Fundamental Theorem of Asset Pricing under Model Uncertainty
We show that the recent results on the Fundamental Theorem of Asset Pricing and the super-hedging theorem in the context of model uncertainty can be extended to the case in which the options available for static hedging (hedging options) are quoted with bid-ask spreads. In this set-up, we need to work with the notion of robust no-arbitrage which turns out to be equivalent to no-arbitrage under the additional assumption that hedging options with non-zero spread are non-redundant. A key result is the closedness of the set of attainable claims, which requires a new proof in our setting.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruno Bouchard & Marcel Nutz, 2013. "Arbitrage and duality in nondominated discrete-time models," Papers 1305.6008, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2015.
- Yan Dolinsky & H. Soner, 2014. "Robust hedging with proportional transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 327-347, April.
- Cousot, Laurent, 2007. "Conditions on option prices for absence of arbitrage and exact calibration," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3377-3397, November.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Yuchong Zhang, 2016.
"Fundamental Theorem of Asset Pricing Under Transaction Costs and Model Uncertainty,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 41(3), pages 1039-1054, August.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Yuchong Zhang, 2013. "Fundamental Theorem of Asset Pricing under Transaction costs and Model uncertainty," Papers 1309.1420, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2015.
- Mark H. A. Davis & David G. Hobson, 2007. "The Range Of Traded Option Prices," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 1-14. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jrisks:v:2:y:2014:i:4:p:425-433:d:41048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.