Electric Vehicles in Logistics and Transportation: A Survey on Emerging Environmental, Strategic, and Operational Challenges
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adrian Serrano-Hernandez & Aitor Ballano & Javier Faulin, 2021. "Selecting Freight Transportation Modes in Last-Mile Urban Distribution in Pamplona (Spain): An Option for Drone Delivery in Smart Cities," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(16), pages 1-17, August.
- Shen, Zuo-Jun Max & Feng, Bo & Mao, Chao & Ran, Lun, 2019. "Optimization models for electric vehicle service operations: A literature review," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 462-477.
- Jose L. Arroyo & Ángel Felipe & M. Teresa Ortuño & Gregorio Tirado, 0. "Effectiveness of carbon pricing policies for promoting urban freight electrification: analysis of last mile delivery in Madrid," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 0, pages 1-24.
- Bram Kin & Meike Hopman & Hans Quak, 2021. "Different Charging Strategies for Electric Vehicle Fleets in Urban Freight Transport," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(23), pages 1-18, November.
- Eskandarpour, Majid & Ouelhadj, Djamila & Hatami, Sara & Juan, Angel A. & Khosravi, Banafsheh, 2019.
"Enhanced multi-directional local search for the bi-objective heterogeneous vehicle routing problem with multiple driving ranges,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 277(2), pages 479-491.
- Majid Eskandarpour & Djamila Ouelhadj & Sara Hatami & Angel Juan & Banafsheh Khosravi, 2019. "Enhanced multi-directional local search for the bi-objective heterogeneous vehicle routing problem with multiple driving ranges," Post-Print hal-02511086, HAL.
- Min-Chun Yu & Chia-Nan Wang & Nguyen-Nhu-Y Ho, 2016. "A Grey Forecasting Approach for the Sustainability Performance of Logistics Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 8(9), pages 1-18, August.
- Sergio Maria Patella & Gianluca Grazieschi & Valerio Gatta & Edoardo Marcucci & Stefano Carrese, 2020. "The Adoption of Green Vehicles in Last Mile Logistics: A Systematic Review," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Leggieri, Valeria & Haouari, Mohamed, 2017. "A practical solution approach for the green vehicle routing problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 97-112.
- Ushnik Mukherjee & Azadeh Maroufmashat & Apurva Narayan & Ali Elkamel & Michael Fowler, 2017. "A Stochastic Programming Approach for the Planning and Operation of a Power to Gas Energy Hub with Multiple Energy Recovery Pathways," Energies, MDPI, vol. 10(7), pages 1-27, June.
- Canan G. Corlu & Rocio de la Torre & Adrian Serrano-Hernandez & Angel A. Juan & Javier Faulin, 2020. "Optimizing Energy Consumption in Transportation: Literature Review, Insights, and Research Opportunities," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(5), pages 1-33, March.
- Hiermann, Gerhard & Hartl, Richard F. & Puchinger, Jakob & Vidal, Thibaut, 2019. "Routing a mix of conventional, plug-in hybrid, and electric vehicles," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 272(1), pages 235-248.
- Lixing Wang & Zhenning Wu & Changyong Cao, 2021. "Integrated Optimization of Routing and Energy Management for Electric Vehicles in Delivery Scheduling," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(6), pages 1-17, March.
- Leandro do C. Martins & Rafael D. Tordecilla & Juliana Castaneda & Angel A. Juan & Javier Faulin, 2021. "Electric Vehicle Routing, Arc Routing, and Team Orienteering Problems in Sustainable Transportation," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(16), pages 1-30, August.
- Lukas Hardi & Ulrich Wagner, 2019. "Grocery Delivery or Customer Pickup—Influences on Energy Consumption and CO 2 Emissions in Munich," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(3), pages 1-20, January.
- Rocio de la Torre & Canan G. Corlu & Javier Faulin & Bhakti S. Onggo & Angel A. Juan, 2021. "Simulation, Optimization, and Machine Learning in Sustainable Transportation Systems: Models and Applications," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(3), pages 1-21, February.
- Nader A. B. Al Theeb & Ahmad Eyad Taha & Mohammad Yousef Al Atari, 2019. "Selection of Electric Vehicles for Public Use Using AHP," Journal of ICT, Design, Engineering and Technological Science, Juhriyansyah Dalle, vol. 3(2), pages 25-30.
- Erfan Ghorbani & Mahdi Alinaghian & Gevork. B. Gharehpetian & Sajad Mohammadi & Guido Perboli, 2020. "A Survey on Environmentally Friendly Vehicle Routing Problem and a Proposal of Its Classification," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(21), pages 1-71, October.
- Oscar Lopez Jaramillo & Joel Rinebold & Michael Kuby & Scott Kelley & Darren Ruddell & Rhian Stotts & Aimee Krafft & Elizabeth Wentz, 2021. "Hydrogen Station Location Planning via Geodesign in Connecticut: Comparing Optimization Models and Structured Stakeholder Collaboration," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(22), pages 1-26, November.
- Khalid Aljohani & Russell G. Thompson, 2018. "A Stakeholder-Based Evaluation of the Most Suitable and Sustainable Delivery Fleet for Freight Consolidation Policies in the Inner-City Area," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(1), pages 1-27, December.
- Xiaohong Jiang & Xiucheng Guo, 2020. "Evaluation of Performance and Technological Characteristics of Battery Electric Logistics Vehicles: China as a Case Study," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(10), pages 1-23, May.
- Tharsis Teoh & Oliver Kunze & Chee-Chong Teo & Yiik Diew Wong, 2018. "Decarbonisation of Urban Freight Transport Using Electric Vehicles and Opportunity Charging," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(9), pages 1-20, September.
- Zamar, David S. & Gopaluni, Bhushan & Sokhansanj, Shahab, 2017. "Optimization of sawmill residues collection for bioenergy production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 202(C), pages 487-495.
- Ma, Fangwu & Yang, Yu & Wang, Jiawei & Liu, Zhenze & Li, Jinhang & Nie, Jiahong & Shen, Yucheng & Wu, Liang, 2019. "Predictive energy-saving optimization based on nonlinear model predictive control for cooperative connected vehicles platoon with V2V communication," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C).
- José Ruiz-Meza & Jairo R. Montoya-Torres, 2021. "Tourist trip design with heterogeneous preferences, transport mode selection and environmental considerations," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 305(1), pages 227-249, October.
More about this item
Keywordselectric vehicles; logistics and transportation; green vehicle routing problems;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jeners:v:9:y:2016:i:2:p:86-:d:63082. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.