Project Earthrise: Inspiring Creativity, Kindness and Imagination in Planetary Health
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Susan L. Prescott & Alan C. Logan, 2018. "Larger Than Life: Injecting Hope into the Planetary Health Paradigm," Challenges, MDPI, vol. 9(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Richard Eckersley, 2019. "Letter to the editor: Are indicators telling us the real story about progress?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 141(2), pages 919-929, January.
- Susan L. Prescott & Alan C. Logan & Glenn Albrecht & Dianne E. Campbell & Julian Crane & Ashlee Cunsolo & John W. Holloway & Anita L. Kozyrskyj & Christopher A. Lowry & John Penders & Nicole Redvers &, 2018. "The Canmore Declaration: Statement of Principles for Planetary Health," Challenges, MDPI, vol. 9(2), pages 1-18, July.
- Joanna Sterling & John T. Jost & Curtis D. Hardin, 2019. "Liberal and Conservative Representations of the Good Society: A (Social) Structural Topic Modeling Approach," SAGE Open, , vol. 9(2), pages 21582440198, May.
- Maute, Manfred F. & Locander, William B., 1994. "Innovation as a socio-political process: An empirical analysis of influence behavior among new product managers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 161-174, June.
- Nicole Redvers, 2018. "The Value of Global Indigenous Knowledge in Planetary Health," Challenges, MDPI, vol. 9(2), pages 1-6, July.
- Annamaria Di Fabio & Letizia Palazzeschi & Ornella Bucci & Andrea Guazzini & Chiara Burgassi & Eleonora Pesce, 2018. "Personality Traits and Positive Resources of Workers for Sustainable Development: Is Emotional Intelligence a Mediator for Optimism and Hope?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(10), pages 1-14, September.
- Julian W. Fernando & Léan V. O’Brien & Madeline Judge & Yoshihisa Kashima, 2019. "More Than Idyll Speculation: Utopian Thinking for Planetary Health," Challenges, MDPI, vol. 10(1), pages 1-7, February.
- Susan L. Prescott & Alan C. Logan, 2017. "Down to Earth: Planetary Health and Biophilosophy in the Symbiocene Epoch," Challenges, MDPI, vol. 8(2), pages 1-22, August.
- Rudd, Melanie & Vohs, Kathleen D. & Aaker, Jennifer, 2012. "Awe Expands People's Perception of Time, Alters Decision Making, and Enhances Well-Being," Research Papers 2095, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan C. Logan & Susan H. Berman & Brian M. Berman & Susan L. Prescott, 2021. "Healing Anthropocene Syndrome: Planetary Health Requires Remediation of the Toxic Post-Truth Environment," Challenges, MDPI, vol. 12(1), pages 1-25, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Susan L. Prescott & Alan C. Logan & David L. Katz, 2019. "Preventive Medicine for Person, Place, and Planet: Revisiting the Concept of High-Level Wellness in the Planetary Health Paradigm," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 16(2), pages 1-15, January.
- Susan L. Prescott & Alan C. Logan, 2019. "Narrative Medicine Meets Planetary Health: Mindsets Matter in the Anthropocene," Challenges, MDPI, vol. 10(1), pages 1-26, February.
- Colin D Butler, 2019. "Philanthrocapitalism: Promoting Global Health but Failing Planetary Health," Challenges, MDPI, vol. 10(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Jake M. Robinson & Martin F. Breed, 2019. "Green Prescriptions and Their Co-Benefits: Integrative Strategies for Public and Environmental Health," Challenges, MDPI, vol. 10(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Susan L. Prescott & Trevor Hancock & Jeffrey Bland & Matilda van den Bosch & Janet K. Jansson & Christine C. Johnson & Michelle Kondo & David Katz & Remco Kort & Anita Kozyrskyj & Alan C. Logan & Chri, 2019. "Eighth Annual Conference of inVIVO Planetary Health: From Challenges to Opportunities," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 16(21), pages 1-62, November.
- Jonathan D. Salk, 2019. "Planetary Health: A New Reality," Challenges, MDPI, vol. 10(1), pages 1-7, January.
- Pierre Horwitz & Margot W. Parkes, 2019. "Intertwined Strands for Ecology in Planetary Health," Challenges, MDPI, vol. 10(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Nicole Redvers & Michael Yellow Bird & Diana Quinn & Tyson Yunkaporta & Kerry Arabena, 2020. "Molecular Decolonization: An Indigenous Microcosm Perspective of Planetary Health," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 17(12), pages 1-13, June.
- Monica Gagliano, 2018. "Planetary Health: Are We Part of the Problem or Part of the Solution?," Challenges, MDPI, vol. 9(2), pages 1-5, September.
- David H. Nelson & Susan L. Prescott & Alan C. Logan & Jeffrey S. Bland, 2019. "Clinical Ecology—Transforming 21st-Century Medicine with Planetary Health in Mind," Challenges, MDPI, vol. 10(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Benoit Aubert & Jane Li & Markus Luczak-Roesch & Thierry Warin, 2021. "La détermination des agendas de discussion par les médias sociaux," CIRANO Project Reports 2021rp-12, CIRANO.
- Septianto, Felix & Ye, Sheng & Northey, Gavin, 2021. "The effectiveness of advertising images in promoting experiential offerings: An emotional response approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 344-352.
- Goebel, Daniel J. & Marshall, Greg W. & Locander, William B., 2006. "Getting one's own way: An investigation of influence attempts by marketers on nonmarketing members of the firm," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(7), pages 829-837, July.
- Alan C. Logan & Susan H. Berman & Richard B. Scott & Brian M. Berman & Susan L. Prescott, 2021. "Wise Ancestors, Good Ancestors: Why Mindfulness Matters in the Promotion of Planetary Health," Challenges, MDPI, vol. 12(2), pages 1-14, October.
- Choi, Dayeon & Seo, Yuri & Septianto, Felix & Ko, Eunju, 2022. "Luxury customization and self-authenticity: Implications for consumer wellbeing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 243-252.
- Ataullah Kiani & Jingjiang Liu & Usman Ghani & Anastasia Popelnukha, 2020. "Impact of Future Time Perspective on Entrepreneurial Career Intention for Individual Sustainable Career Development: The Roles of Learning Orientation and Entrepreneurial Passion," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(9), pages 1-18, May.
- Susan L. Prescott & Alan C. Logan, 2018. "A New Reality: Human Evolution for a Sustainable Future. By Jonas Salk, MD, and Jonathan Salk, MD. City Point Press: Stratford, CT, USA, 2018; 256pp.; ISBN: 978-1-947951-04-4," Challenges, MDPI, vol. 9(2), pages 1-3, July.
- Ben Gray, 2019. "(Bio)Ethics in a Pluralistic Society," Challenges, MDPI, vol. 10(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Kwaku Atuahene-Gima & Felicitas Evangelista, 2000. "Cross-Functional Influence in New Product Development: An Exploratory Study of Marketing and R...D Perspectives," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(10), pages 1269-1284, October.
- Alexander Foster & Jennifer Cole & Andrew Farlow & Ivica Petrikova, 2019. "Planetary Health Ethics: Beyond First Principles," Challenges, MDPI, vol. 10(1), pages 1-8, February.
More about this item
Keywordsplanetary health; Earthrise; Earth Day; social justice; environmental justice; imagination; hope; creativity; nature; Anthropocene; climate change; utopian thinking; biodiversity; NCDs (non-communicable disease); DOHaD (developmental origins of health and disease); cross-sectoral initiatives;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jchals:v:11:y:2020:i:2:p:19-:d:408875. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.