Russia's Financial Markets Development Forecast till 2020
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Vedev & Iu. Danilov & N. Maslennikov & S. Moiseev, 2010.
"Structural Modernization of Russia's Financial System,"
Problems of Economic Transition,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(8), pages 51-67.
- A. Vedev & Yu. Danilov & N. Maslennikov & S. Moiseev., 2010. "Structural Modernization of Russian Financial System," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 5.
More about this item
Keywordslong-term forecasting ; national financial sector; financial markets;
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:rpaper:66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gaidaru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.