The attractiveness of countries for FDI. A fuzzy approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Marina Murat & Tommaso Pirotti, 2010. "The Attractiveness of Countries for FDI. A Fuzzy Approach," Department of Economics 0640, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Marina Murat & Tommaso Pirotti, 2010. "The attractiveness of countries for FDI. A fuzzy approach," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 055, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
References listed on IDEAS
- Marina Murat & Barbara Pistoresi, 2009. "Emigrant and immigrant networks in FDI," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(12), pages 1261-1264.
- Kugler, Maurice & Rapoport, Hillel, 2007. "International labor and capital flows: Complements or substitutes?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 155-162, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrico Giovannetti & Francesco Pagliacci, 2010. "A Multi-Scalar Analysis of European Cities," Department of Economics 0641, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Björn Fastrich & Sandra Paterlini & Peter Winker, 2014.
"Cardinality versus q -norm constraints for index tracking,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(11), pages 2019-2032, November.
- Bjoern Fastrich & Sandra Paterlini & Peter Winker, 2011. "Cardinality versus q-Norm Constraints for Index Tracking," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 056, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Bjöern Fastrich & Sandra Paterlini & Peter Winker, 2011. "Cardinality versus q-Norm Constraints for Index Tracking," Department of Economics 0642, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- repec:bla:tvecsg:v:108:y:2017:i:2:p:157-174 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investments; fuzzy expert systems; attractiveness.;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fzy:fuzeco:v:xv:y:2010:i:2:p:43-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aurelio Fernandez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sigefea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.