Changes In The Management Of Public Administration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Camelia STEFANESCU & Stelian PÂNZARU, 2009. "Specific Features Of The Organisational Culture Of The Local Government," Review of General Management, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Management Brasov, vol. 10(2), pages 89-96, november.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramona DUMITRIU & Razvan STEFANESCU, 2014. "Gone Fishin’ Effects In Returns," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 254-261.
- Camelia Dragomir (Stefanescu) & Stelian Panzaru, 2012. "Modernization And Change Of The Management Of Public Administration In Romania," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(1), pages 468-473, November.
- Denisa ABRUDAN & Catalin MARTIN, 2012. "Profile of Successful Entrepreneur in Romania. Case Study: West University of Timisoara, Romania," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(4), pages 597-604, October.
More about this item
Keywordsmanagement of public administration; reform of public administrator; managerial process; local government; public service.;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fmb:journl:v:15:y:2012:i:1:p:42-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (George Maniu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbuspro.html .