Developing Students’ Skills For The Knowledge Society
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Scherrer-Rathje, Maike & Boyle, Todd A. & Deflorin, Patricia, 2009. "Lean, take two! Reflections from the second attempt at lean implementation," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 79-88.
- Wallace J. Hopp & Mark L. Spearman, 2004. "To Pull or Not to Pull: What Is the Question?," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 6(2), pages 133-148, August.
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge society; skills; competences; information and communication technology.;
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fmb:journl:v:12:y:2010:i:2:p:124-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (George Maniu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbuspro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .