Can the central bank peg real interest rates? : a survey of classical and neoclassical opinion
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michal Brzoza-Brzezina, 2004. "The Information Content of the Natural Rate of Interest: The Case of Poland," Macroeconomics 0402007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:fip:fedreq:00051 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert L. Hetzel, 2008. "What is the monetary standard, or, how did the Volcker-Greenspan FOMCs tame inflation?," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 147-171.
- Lucio Sarno & Daniel L. Thornton & Yi Wen, 2007.
"What's Unique About the Federal Funds Rate? Evidence from a Spectral Perspective,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 69(2), pages 293-319, April.
- Lucio Sarno & Daniel L. Thornton & Yi Wen, 2002. "What's unique about the federal funds rate? evidence from a spectral perspective," Working Papers 2002-029, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Lucio Sarno & Daniel Thornton & Yi Wen, 2002. "What's Unique About the Federal Funds Rate? Evidence from a Spectral Perspective," Working Papers wpn02-01, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrer:y:1983:i:sep:p:12-21:n:v.69no.5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.