Value at risk: a new methodology for measuring portfolio risk
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Cabedo, J. & Moya, Ismael, 2003. "Estimating oil price 'Value at Risk' using the historical simulation approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 239-253, May.
- Mark R. Manfredo. & Raymond M. Leuthold, 1999. "Market Risk Measurement and the Cattle Feeding Margin: An Application of Value-at-Risk," Finance 9908002, EconWPA.
- Gregory P. Hopper, 1997. "What determines the exchange rate: economic factors or market sentiment?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Sep, pages 17-29.
- Mark R. Manfredo & Raymond M. Leuthold, 1998. "Agricultural Applications of Value-at-Risk Analysis: A Perspective," Finance 9805002, EconWPA.
- Cornelis A Los, 2005.
"Why VaR FailsLong Memory and Extreme Events in Financial Markets,"
The IUP Journal of Financial Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 19-36, September.
- Cornelis A. Los, 2004. "Why VAR Fails: Long Memory and Extreme Events in Financial Markets," Finance 0412014, EconWPA.
- Cabedo Semper, J. David & Moya Clemente, Ismael, 2003. "Value at risk calculation through ARCH factor methodology: Proposal and comparative analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(3), pages 516-528, November.
- George S. Oldfield & Anthony M. Santomero, 1997. "The Place of Risk Management in Financial Institutions," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 95-05, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
More about this item
KeywordsBank capital ; Bank investments ; Risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpbr:y:1996:i:jul:p:19-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.