De novo banking in the third district
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert DeYoung, 2001. "Learning-by-doing, scale efficiencies, and financial performance at Internet-only banks," Working Paper Series WP-01-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, revised 2001.
- Goldberg, Lawrence G. & White, Lawrence J., 1998.
"De novo banks and lending to small businesses: An empirical analysis,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 851-867, August.
- Lawrence G. Goldberg & Lawrence J. White, 1997. "De Novo Banks and Lending to Small Businesses: An Empirical Analysis," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-039, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- DeYoung, Robert & Hasan, Iftekhar, 1998. "The performance of de novo commercial banks: A profit efficiency approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 565-587, May.
- Robert DeYoung, 1999. "Birth, growth, and life or death of newly chartered banks," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, vol. 23(Q III), pages 18-35.
- Isik, Ihsan & Topuz, John C., 2017. "Meet the “born efficient” financial institutions: Evidence from the boom years of US REITs," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 70-99.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking market; Philadelphia (Pa.); Federal Reserve District; 3rd;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpbr:y:1991:i:jan:p:3-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.