Time inconsistency: a potential problem for policymakers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brinkman, Jeffrey, 2014. "Location dynamics: a key consideration for urban policy," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue 1, pages 9-15.
- Erika Sandow, 2014. "Til Work Do Us Part: The Social Fallacy of Long-distance Commuting," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 51(3), pages 526-543, February.
- Anette Haas & Liv Osland, 2014. "Commuting, Migration, Housing and Labour Markets: Complex Interactions," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 51(3), pages 463-476, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos E. Zarazaga, 1995. "Argentina, Mexico, and currency boards: another case of rules versus discretion," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q IV, pages 14-24.
- Keith Sill, 1999. "Forecasts, indicators and monetary policy," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue May, pages 3-14.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation (Finance) ; Monetary policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpbr:y:1985:i:mar/apr:p:3-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .