The impact of the current defense build-down
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roger S. Smith, 1990. "Factors Affecting Saving, Policy Tools, and Tax Reform: A Review," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(1), pages 1-70, March.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1990.
"Have IRAs Increased U. S. Saving?: Evidence from Consumer Expenditure Surveys,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 105(3), pages 661-698.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1987. "Have IRAs Increased U.S. Saving?: Evidence from Consumer Expenditure Surveys," NBER Working Papers 2217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Hewitt, Daniel & Symansky, Steven, 1998.
"The Impact of Worldwide Military Spending Cuts on Developing Countries,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 261-303, June.
- Steven A. Symansky & Tamim Bayoumi & Daniel P. Hewitt, 1993. "The Impact of Worldwide Military Spending Cutson Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 93/86, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsDefense contracts ; War - Economic aspects ; Employment (Economic theory);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednqr:y:1992:i:aut:p:59-68:n:v.17no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .