Understanding international differences in leverage trends
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eli M. Remolona, 1990. "Understanding international differences in leverage trends," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, number 1990uidil.
- Eli Remolona, 1990. "Understanding international differences in leverage trends," Research Paper 9025, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R.T.A. de Haas & H.M.M. Peeters, 2004.
"Firms' Dynamic Adjustment to Target Capital Structures in Transition Economies,"
- R.T.A. de Haas & H.M.M. Peeters, 2004. "Firms' dynamic adjustment to target capital structures in transition economies," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 761, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hendrikse, G.W.J. & Veerman, C.P., 1995. "Marketing Cooperatives and Financial Structure," Discussion Paper 1995-46, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ralph de Haas & Marga Peeters, 2004. "The Dynamic Adjustment towards Target capital Structures of Firms in," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 123, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Prywes, Menahem, 1990. "Risk facing U.S. commercial banks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 534, The World Bank.
- Hendrikse, George W. J. & Veerman, Cees P., 2001. "Marketing cooperatives and financial structure: a transaction costs economics analysis," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 205-216, December.
- Carpentier, Cécile, 2000. "Choix de financement et ratio cible : Le cas français," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 76(3), pages 365-392, septembre.
- Hendrikse, G.W.J. & Veerman, C.P., 2000. "Marketing Cooperatives and Financial Structure," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-09-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
KeywordsRatio analysis ; Financial leverage ; Corporations - Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednqr:y:1990:i:spr:p:31-42:n:v.15no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.