Interest rate divergences among the major industrial nations
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1988)
Issue (Month): Aut ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 33 Liberty Street, New York, NY 10045-0001|
Web page: http://www.newyorkfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
- Berk, Jan Marc & Knot, Klaas H. W., 2001. "Testing for long horizon UIP using PPP-based exchange rate expectations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 377-391, February.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Kenneth Froot, 1990.
"Exchange Rate Forecasting Techniques, Survey Data, and Implications for the Foreign Exchange Market,"
NBER Working Papers
3470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Frankel and Kenneth Froot., 1991. "Exchange Rate Forecasting Techniques, Survey Data, and Implications for the Foreign Exchange Market," Economics Working Papers 91-158, University of California at Berkeley.
- Antoine Bouveret & Bruno Ducoudre, 2007. "On the Contingency of Equilibrium Exchange Rates with Time - Consistent Economic Policies," Sciences Po publications 2007-08, Sciences Po.
- Antoine Bouveret & Bruno Ducoudre, 2007. "On the Contingency of Equilibrium Exchange Rates with Time - Consistent Economic Policies," Working Papers hal-01066080, HAL.
- Antoine Bouveret & Bruno Ducoudré, 2007. "On the contingency of equilibrium exchange rates with time- consistent economic policies," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-08, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Yilmaz Akyüz, 1994. "Libéralisation financière : mythes et réalités," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 35(139), pages 521-555.
- Klaas Knot & Jan Marc Berk, 1999. "Co-Movements in Long-Term Interest Rates and the Role of PPP-Based Exchange Rate Expectations," IMF Working Papers 99/81, International Monetary Fund.
- J.M. Berk & K.H.W. Knot, 1999. "Co-Movements in Long-Term Interest Rates and the Role of PPP-BasedExchange Rate Expectations," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 37, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Kremer, Manfred, 1999. "Die Kapitalmarktzinsen in Deutschland und den USA: Wie eng ist der Zinsverbund? Eine Anwendung der multivariaten Kointegrationsanalyse," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1999,02, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/6125 is not listed on IDEAS
- H. Van Gemert & N. Gruijters, 1994. "Patterns of financial change in the OECD area," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(190), pages 271-294.
- Madura, J. & Wiley, M. K. & Zarruk, E. R., 1998. "Cointegration of term structure premiums across countries," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 393-412, November.
- F.C. Neil Myer & Mukesh K. Chaudhry & James R. Webb, 1997. "Stationarity and Co-Integration in Systems with Three National Real Estate Indices," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(3), pages 369-381.
- Georgoutsos D. & Kouretas G., 2002. "Cointegration, Uncoverd Interest Parity and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: Some International Evidence," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 7-22, January -.
- Helen Popper, 1995. "Term premia comovement in German, Japanese, and U.S. domestic markets," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 49-62, January.
- H. Van Gemert & N. Gruijters, 1994. "Patterns of financial change in the OECD area," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(190), pages 271-294.
- Adrian W. Throop, 1994. "International financial market integration and linkages of national interest rates," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 3-18.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednqr:y:1988:i:aut:p:28-44:n:v.13no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed